Jackloc Window Restrictors.
The award-winning Jackloc cable window restrictor has been designed to both reduce the risk of falls from out of windows and improve security. Engineered and manufactured in the UK – in accordance with an accredited ISO 9001 quality system, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management – the Jackloc has led the way in window safety and is now being used worldwide.
To find out more and discover how the Jackloc range of window restrictors can help you safely and discretely secure your windows, please browse this website, contact the Jackloc team by telephoning +44 (0)1455 220 616 or simply click the button below and we’ll contact you.
Whether its wood, uPVC, aluminium, steel or composite construction, the Jackloc window restrictor can be fitted to every type of window.
- Available with push and turn release, key-lockable, or permanent cable operation
- Standard range of popular colours and finishes
- Custom finishes and RAL colours available
- 200mm cable length or customer-specified dimension
- Tested for Safety
Rigorously tested to BS EN standards, the Jackloc window restrictor offers peace of mind under the harshest of working environments
- Tested to BS EN14351-1:2006 and BS EN13126-5:2011
- UKAS tested to the old standard BS 6375: 2 1987 – up to 3,000 newtons
- Salt Spray Test in accordance with ASTM.B117-07 and evaluated to BS EN 1670:2007
- Approvals Worldwide
Used worldwide, the Jackloc window restrictor is the first choice for window security with many organisations, including:
- Middle East – the first window restrictor to be approved by The Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council
- Approved by The City of New York Health and Hygiene Department – Window Guard Policy and Acceptance Board – in conjunction with Schuco USA
Burglars look for easy targets we ensure that it’s not you.
Call now for a no obligation FREE SECURITY AUDIT.
Contact: www.secureyourhome.ie, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. +353 1 5044399, Mob. 087 7877537.